Pageviews past week
Thursday, May 3, 2012
2 Months!
Well, she was actually 2 months old yesterday (the day the picture was taken) BUT the 2 month check-up was today. So you're just getting it all bundled into one post. We're still not sleeping as much as I would like over here . . .
Vital Stats:
Weight: 10lbs 7oz - 50th percentile
Height: 22.25 inches - 50th percentile
Head Circumference: 39 cm - 50th percentile
So, she's smack dab in the middle of the growth charts. Way to be average!!
She got several vaccines today: DTap/Hib/Polio combo shot, 2nd Hep B, and Prevnar. Rotateq oral medication as well. It was an interesting car ride home and we don't live that far from the clinic. Then, she's crying when we get home and Aiden is crying because I carried him into the house instead of letting him walk up the stairs because I wanted him to get in the house ASAP so I could help Erin. AND Emma is bouncing up and down like a perpetual motion bouncy ball because it's past her dinner time. You just have to laugh at those moments and tell the other two their not the priority right now. So . . . Aiden "trashed" Erin's room (which just means we had toys on parade) because he wanted to be with us. Good times. We'll see what tonight brings . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment