Pageviews past week

Friday, May 18, 2012

11 weeks and we're making it.

Sometimes I feel like this family really pulls together and we work like a well oiled machine.  Other times I swear the kids are plotting against me.  Like yesterday, things went so gloriously well.  I was actually able to clean 2 bathrooms, clean-up the kitchen AND go to Target.  Plus the added bonus of some outside play time with Aiden.  It was glorious.

Today, not so much.  If one kid isn't crying, the other is.  It's just a constant ping-pong between the two of them.  Plus, lately Aiden has been oddly attache to his P.J.'s.  I don't get it.  It's getting to the point where if I really want him to wear something, I'm considering putting him in it the night before!

Aiden wants to be a big helper and have sister sit on his lap.  And maybe a future career as a hair stylist?

Big brother kisses.

Exhibit A on the P.J.'s.

Proof of Life:

I am rockin' this Bumbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment