Pageviews past week

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The end of the week!

Each week I feel like I'm just dragging myself across the finish line.  This is certainly a new level of fatigue.  I mean, I've been tired before.  For example, PT school I actually fell asleep standing up resting on the side of my cadaver tank in gross anatomy.  This so surpasses that.  I'm amazed at women who have more than two kids - how do you ever sleep? 

I had my 6 week follow up with my doctor and all looks good.  I have a start date for my job!  May 5th!  I'm ready to go back to work to have a break!  Now on to the pictures:

Seriously, this was not staged.  I started doing my exercise video and he grabs the workout weights and starts swinging his arms around!  Hopefully he's learning the importance of fitness!
 Come on Mom!  Drop that baby weight!

This girl gives new meaning to the phrase spit-up.  I swear there's a trebuchet down in there helping her get some lift behind it!

Flowers from Mike after a long, long night of no sleep for Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment