Pageviews past week

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Catch-up!

Wow, where do the days go?  Sad to say I don't have many pictures from this week because my hands seem to always be full of kiddos.  We did have a great visit with the Freitag side of the family today and Erin got to meet some more relatives!

Great Grandma and Grandpa Freitag!

Great Grandma brought Aiden a ball and therefore made a friend for life!

Four Generations of Freitags!!

This coming week is going to be a busy one as well.  It's the last meeting for our Bible Study and MOPS for the school year.  Plus I'll be going in to get my paperwork and health screen completed for my new job!  I'll certainly try to catch some of the more amusing moments of our days.  I laugh the most when both kids are crying at the same time - because you just can't do anything about it except laugh . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment