Pageviews past week

Thursday, October 27, 2011

All Text Update

This week has gone by FAST!  Aiden, I believe, has officially dropped his morning nap.  Oh well . . . I had it longer than most.  We went to MOPS this morning and it was AWESOME!  It's so great to connect with other moms.  I think it's just nice to know that others are having similar experiences.  Plus, it's just a nice group of ladies.  We got invited to some local Kearney, NE Halloween celebrations - but I think we're going to go Trick-or-Treating at Mike's office.  They're hosting a little thing for employees and their families on Monday.  So it'll be nice for me to put faces to some names I've been hearing.

We've been getting a lot of work done on the paperwork, inspections, home-owners insurance, etc needed to buy the house.  Now we're just waiting for the current owners to fix a few things.  So, all-in-all things are progressing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment