First, Aiden's masterpieces from pre-school. His "gingerbread house" (made of graham crackers) and his angel (it's totally on top of our tree right now.) I L-O-V-E his angel. Josh and I each made an angel and mom was very FAITHFUL in making sure she rotated who's angel got to go on top of the tree each year. I can't WAIT until Erin makes her own and we get to do the same!!!
Uncle Josh came for a visit!! Of course, no visit is complete without a trip to the Children's Museum!
I'm pretty sure you could stack three Erin's end-to-end to equal the height of one Josh.
(Please note the shiny pink shoes that Gram gave her. Every day ...)
Space portal ...
Pappa trying to teach Erin to have patience for a heat transfer image of her hand to show up. It was met with minimal success. I'd count that a HUGE success in the world of Erin.
Ok, I just totally LOVE the look on Aiden's face in this picture. Click on it to get the full effect. Priceless.
And we had our own gingerbread house experience with Uncle Josh. Of course, the kiddos have already started eating the decor before Josh can even get all the bags open.
Must sample all the decor. Have to be an equal opportunist ...
And go! Working as a team.
Aren't they cute?!
Of course, mom had a tip blow-out with the frosting so we got some uneven distribution. I'm pretty sure the house is structurally unsound at this point.
Aiden has abandoned hope and is "fixing" his pre-school house. Erin is so intent. She very meticulous. Oddly enough. We'll see how that develops as she gets older.
Ta-da!!! Masterpieces!!
And of course we're hardly ever in the same room together so I had to do this. I think that's the best smile I've seen on Josh in a picture in a long time!
And just in case you were wondering if she shipped Mike off to an undisclosed location, here he is! We actually had a Cirque du Soleil date night thanks to Mom and Dad this past weekend! It was totally awesome!!






No comments:
Post a Comment