Aiden's new racetrack for which he saved! It's pretty nifty. Although the other day he did take it apart for no apparent reason. Good thing I kept the directions.
Giddy-up Daddy! Yee Haw!!!
I love this dog. Seriously, some days she is the only reason I stay sane.
VACATION!!!
Early morning flight out and we're ready to fly . . . in our jammies.
I think this one could use some more sleep.
But everyone perked up when we got to the beach.
RUN!!! IT'S TIME TO PLAY!!!
Oh wait, that's kinda big ... and it makes a lot of noise.
Daddy's girl for sure.
What a handsome man! Trying to keep the skin cancer away!
So nice when they work as a team.
Still trying to stay ahead of that skin cancer - but you have to look good while you do it!
Everyone's a kid at heart.
It looks like we may have another round of illness out our house today. Aiden's tummy isn't feel so well. Hopefully it won't last long. Who gets a bug in May?!
Some of you may also know that Mike's job is changing. He'll be intake coordinator for AseraCare (his current company) starting June 5th.










No comments:
Post a Comment