Pageviews past week

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The den of germs

Well it's fall in Nebraska so that must mean it's time for the Freitags to get sick.  I should be grateful because we usually get sick starting in October.  So after waking Mike up at 2:30 in the morning to help me out, we had a long day at home.  My kids have watched 4 movies in 2 days.  The house is a wreck.  Mike was fortunate enough to be able to come home early so I could get some rest.  Luckily I feel like I'm on the upswing, because these are the results of the last two days:





Ciara is feeling a little camera shy.  But she's been really sweet this whole time even though she hasn't gotten her walks in like normal.

I also have to say that the kids have been really great about playing together and working things out.  I lost my voice for the better part of the day today and they were actually really good!  They didn't take advantage of the situation at all!  In a few years I have a feeling I won't be so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment