Pageviews past week

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Last Set of Vacation Pictures

Here is the final round of vacation pictures thanks to Uncle Josh and his amazing camera skills!


 Two bathing beauties!


Fun on the Beach:
 "I know how to play this game - just out of reach."

"You can't catch me!  I'm too fast!"

"Did I lose her?"

"Ah, caught me!"

"I. Am. Superman."


"Whew, it is sweaty work out here."

 "Feels so good on the toes."

"Did they seriously leave me on the beach all by myself?!"

"Oh whew, Pappa's there just in case."

Two bathing beauties for real!

Thanks to Uncle Josh this print will be hanging on our wall soon.  So sweet!

It's hard work being lulled to sleep by the ocean.

Inside fun!
Who is that shadow?



 "Don't tell Brother that I have his truck."



"Oh wait, I"m tired again."

Pappa the human jungle gym!

Aiden and his hero!

The Freitag clan together!

 Oh wait, let's look like we like each other.

 Mom and Dad got some fun time without kids!

 Lookin' good!


The whole gang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment