Pageviews past week

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Random Interlude

So here are a few random pictures.  Josh posted the first one on Facebook and I totally stole it.  I L-O-V-E this picture!!
This is my best side.

The hair clips have limited success, so we're trying something different to keep the hair out of her face today.  Great Grandma McDonough would be HORRIFIED to see all that hair in her face!

We replaced our flagpole out front with a tree just in time for it to frost and snow for the last time this spring.  You'll all be happy to know that our tree lives!  I've checked on this tree so much that now Aiden looks out the window and says "Our tree has leaves on it - Hooray!"

Erin decided to learn how to crawl in PCB.  So now she is crawling regularly with what I would call a reciprocal pattern (that means she's doing it like she should.)  It's so great!  A lot less whining now that she can get where she wants faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment