Pageviews past week

Thursday, January 17, 2013

More Pictures

So I know I've been slacking lately.  What can I say?  I'm busy.  Here are a few photos ...

Aiden just chillin' watchin' some dragons.

Erin finally gets her turn at the play kitchen!
 It was super cute!  Aiden was teaching her how to push the button for the "coffee" and doing a great job of taking turns.  It's awesome to see him be such a "big" brother to her.

Then she got tired of standing:

Ok, brief story.  Yesterday I had 15 whole minutes of the two of them playing together.  They entertained each other!  I was so afraid to get up to get the camera to capture the moment.  It's like seeing wildlife - you don't want to move or you'll scare it away.  So this is the only picture of my first 15 minutes to just SIT and watch them play together - while I got to do nothing! 

Special shout out to Pappa for his birthday today!!  We love you Pappa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment