A new-to-us play kitchen!! Aiden loves this thing so much that he prefers to start his day "making coffee" and not hounding me to make breakfast ... a win for both!
Police car pillow from Gram and Pappa.
"Here Sister, let me show you how it's done."
New clothes for Erin.
Cars legos from Pappa! We had to stop opening presents and put it together.
Henry from Aunt Choppy.
New jammies from Aunt Choppy.
I know this book was for Aiden, but Erin L-O-V-E-S this book! Thanks Aunt Ellen!
Erin started to get into tearing the paper as well.
An "accidental" good picture of Uncle Josh.
How Uncle Josh prefers to have his picture taken.
Thanks for the jammies Aunt Choppy, but I prefer the tissue paper.
We LOVE the baby doll!
I think Emma is commenting on the household conditions. She snuggled up on a corner of Mom's heated blanket. I guess we need to pump up the heat for our aging doggy.
Luckily we're still at the point where the kids didn't wake up super early to open presents. And Aiden likes to actually play with the stuff he gets (what a concept!) So we got to spread opening present all throughout the day.
It was a lot of fun to have Uncle Josh with us. We all went to the Children's Museum to play the day after Christmas. I think even Josh had fun ...
Poor Josh is still trying to make his way back home since his flight was canceled yesterday. I think this may be the end to the Brown side traveling during the holidays. At least we had fun on this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment