Pageviews past week

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Aiden's Birthday Party!

Oh my gosh - we had such a great time yesterday!  Aiden got so many choo choo things he doesn't know where to start this morning!  We were so blessed to have much of Mike's extended family here and they were all so generous with Aiden.  We had great food, great fun and a great time!!

Singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday Boy!!
(Feel free to leave a comment about how great I look after having a baby...)

 We needed some help with the candle tradition.  We'll get there.

In deep conversation with Ma...

Great Uncle Dean gets to meet Erin for the first time!!

Daddy finally gets to sit down and eat something!

Wait - who left me with all these women?  Where are the guys?

Uncle Dan needed a break...

Opening gifts
(I won't bore you with all those pictures, because there were a lot!
At the end he would just rip the tissue paper out of the sacks and start digging.)

The aftermath...

Aiden's first bike!
He can't reach the pedals with a full revolution, so right now he just pushes his feet along the floor.

I so rarely get to be in pictures with my kids!
(Again, feel free to tell me how great I look!)

Emma spent the party down in the basement providing a lovely background soundtrack of barking protest for most of the afternoon, but I think she was the coolest one out of all of us.  All in all a great time.  Thanks to everyone who came.

1 comment:

  1. You look FABULOUS!!!! It looks like everyone had a good time, too!

    ReplyDelete