So Aiden is in love with his football and throws "passes" quite frequently. We've gotten in the habit of yelling "Touchdown!" when he throws it and he puts both hands up in the air - Daddy is so proud! Also . . . guess who is getting a molar! This kid is growing teeth like he's growing hair! I guess that means we can start him on lettuce? We'll check at the 15 month check-up - which is just around the corner and you guessed it, there will be more shots.
Let's update everyone on the job stuff because I know you're all probably curious. Mike has had an interview at Chase bank and just found out today that they hired someone internally for the position. He continues to send out multiple resumes and make follow-up phone calls. He also had started going to a networking/job hunting meeting that our new church offers. In the meantime, my old outpatient boss has e-mailed me with an opportunity to pick up some PRN days. So starting the last week in September I'll be working weekends plus two additional days during the week. We've found a 3-bedroom house that we're interested in renting and just submitted our rental application today. It's actually not too far from here but I believe we will significantly decrease our chance of graffiti greatly by this move. So, that's all the news that is fit to print.
No comments:
Post a Comment