Pageviews past week

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Place We Live: Part 2

I have a new friend!  His name is Juan.  Juan has a very nice son.  Juan was here yesterday and came back today to fix the sink.  He got here again around 1 and just now left - it is 5:30.  Juan had to call his son to come help because he needed someone to operate the snake and someone to put force behind it to remove all of the dirt from the pipe.  Apparently it was just a butt-ton of dirt.  No hair, no foreign objects, just dirt.  Lovely.  They went at it from the sink, from the outside of the house and from the roof to get all of the junk out.  Juan was not able to cover the hole he had to cut, so I'll get to see my new friend again on Thursday when he comes back to repair the hole.

Courtesy of Uncle Josh, live long a prosper:

If I could crawl this doggie would be MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment